Wednesday, December 5, 2007

today...12/05/07

Beside my bed, I have a set of Ester and Jerry Hicks "Ask and It Is Given" Cards. They are magical cards that help you to return to your personal power. Unfortunately, I'm usually too tired at night, and too busy in the morning to use them. So, I decided to bring them to the studio with me to help me get into the best frame of mind to start my day. I tried it yesterday, and it worked much better. I chose a card, and thought and studied it. I found myself remembering it's teachings throughout the day. So, I'm going to try to make it a daily habit.

This is my card for today: I Will Do My Best To Make The Best of It. On the backside it says - A key to regaining your feeling of empowerment is to decide, right now, no matter how good or how bad you are feeling, you are going to do your best to make the best of it. Do that again and again, and in a short period of time you will find yourself in a very good-feeling place.

I know this is so true. But, it is so hard right now. I am worried and stressed over my Reserve Art Event this Friday. I'm going to bed late, and not sleeping well. Deep down, I know it's totally silly. I've already had several customers contact me about buying several of the pieces. I've had wonderful people in blogland write about the event to promote it for me. I have some really great, pieces for it. Some of the best that I've done in years. But, still I worry. I worry that it won't be good enough, or that I won't have enough items. I worry that I'll disappoint someone. I totally need to get over this and change my mindset or all those worries will manifest.

So, today...I will do my best to feel great about myself and my show. I will enjoy the feeling of it's success before it gets here. I will take care of myself, and get rest.

Today, I'm thankful that my kids sprung into action and managed to get to school on time, even though Mom was running behind. I'm thankful that my wonderful husband called the electrician to meet today to get more light into my studio. I'm thankful that I have this great big, fabulous studio to create in everyday. I'm thankful for my talent.

From the Universe I need a sell out show. Thank you. I love you.

No comments: