Tuesday, November 6, 2007

today....11/06/2007

I'm thankful for: my incredible, beautiful, healthy children
my life partner, and the years we've shared
my studio
the sunlight, and the crisp fall weather
the people who love my art
my new printer
the stress free life on the Island


My intentions for today: get all my orders shipped easily and without stress
clean and organize the studio
not bicker with kids or husband over silly stuff
work on commission paintings with great artistic creativity
find time to work on my new jewelry designs

From the Universe I need: quiet uninterrupted time for my intentions today
more etsy and eBay sales
new comfortable shoes with closed toe
new handbag to keep me organized, plus store camera & art stuff
great energy and good health

"I love you; I'm sorry; Please forgive me; Thank you"
"I love you; I'm sorry; Please forgive me; Thank you"
"I love you; I'm sorry; Please forgive me; Thank you" - http://www.zerolimits.info/




No comments: