Wednesday, November 28, 2007

today....11/28/07

I haven't posted in a while because I've been in Atlanta packing up our old house, and having Thanksgiving with family.

I learned a lot packing up our old things that I haven't seen in 6 months. I realized how long I was living with my eyes shut, and feeling like I always needed more. I was on autopilot. Not good. It gave me a new appreciation for what I have in my life now.

Today, I'm thankful for my incredible, wonderful husband. My friend, my love. I'm thankful for his unconditional love. I'm thankful that he doesn't have to work a stressful job in Atlanta anymore. I'm thankful for how he provides for our family, and never asks for more than an occasional foot rub. I'm thankful that he bought a CD I had been wanting and surprised me.

I'm thankful for my children. My wild little girl, with the carefree heart. Who can spin a million messes in less than a minute and make you laugh at loud with her silly jokes. I'm thankful for my serious 13 year old artist...who already knows that he wants to attend a highly acclaimed art college. If I had only known that at 13. I'm thankful that he is an individual who doesn't follow the crowd. Even though he gets picked on and has a bad day, he is still proud of who he is at the end of the day.

I'm thankful for my husband's family. Being the adopted misfit kid my whole life, I finally feel like I fit somewhere.

I'm thankful for my new house and waking up to see the ocean this morning. I'm thankful for my studio.

My intentions for today: To finish the art for the book deadline with ease. To make art for me, that captures my emotions and beauty. Art that will appeal to others because it came from my heart.

I need the Universe to take care of getting folks interested and excited about my Reserve Art Event. I need the Universe to provide the sales needed to support my new studio and give my family the extra income they deserve.

I love you,
Wyanne

No comments: