Wednesday, November 7, 2007

today.....11/07/2007

Yesterday, didn't go at all like I had hoped, expected or intended. So, I need to focus and relax more today.

Today...

I'm thankful for my strong husband, who always stands beside me no matter what. My children who just make my world a better place by simply smiling. The sunlight today. My studio. My talent.

My intentions for today: to get shipments out. Work on new jewelry with more focus. Have fun with my art and not get so serious and worried about it. Spend an hour cleaning the studio.

From the universe: more etsy and ebay sales. To find a good friend on the island who enjoys the things I do, the ability to let go and create more freely.

3 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

I am thankful that I had a chance to "meet" you today. I'm glad that you visited my 100th giveaway post.

I too am a follower of the laws of attraction. I know that you will achieve whatever you desire.
Penny

Anonymous said...

If only having fun with our art was so easy... I love that you are documenting your intentions!

And I too would love to discover a good local friend who enjoys the things that I do... out of all of my friends and family, not one of them shares my true passions or hobbies. I think I will send out that intention today as well!

Enjoy your day!

ShabbyInTheCity said...

I don't know how many times in my life that I have prayed for a friend...because at the time nobody seemed to 'fit' me. God has answered that prayer so many times over at each time in my life and I'm still thanking Him for my blog buddies all over the world!